Thursday, March 25, 2010

Leave it to Beaver!?!

Ok, we get it! You have teeth!

Laura's top front two teeth are sure making their presence known. Anyone who has been around the past month has noticed them in her beautiful smiles, feels them in her bites, and now hears them...biting on the crib. Laura has turned part beaver, gnawing on wood.

Check out the damage:





2 comments:

Lexi said...

AHAHAHAHA that's awesome. Also love the first year pics. What a cutie!

Grandma Barb said...

Some cribs used to come with a plastic 'edge' over the top of the crib rail to prevent the 'beaver teeth' marks... but I imagine that is no longer 'safe' for some reason?!
Laura's Uncle Matt did the same thing... but on the window seat ledge in the living room of our Pella house! (He could also frighten his much older sibs just by threatening them with those very sharp new teeth!)
One great aspect of having a grandchild that I did not anticipate (there are so many that I DID, of course!) is that her antics and accomplishments at each stage of this past year have brought back memories of our kids that I have not thought of for so long. Thanks, Laura... and thanks Mom and Dad B, for sharing all these 'memory moments' with us!
Love,
Grandma Barb