Laura's First Wedding Experience
For my four year old daughter, this night was a magical, memorable moment. This girl has been mesmerized by the Disney Princess' basic premise = beautiful girl falls in love with handsome boy and gets married.
If you weren't there, I don't know how to articulate the magnitude of what transpired tonight for Laura. She was in a different world. I suppose she was actually experiencing everything that she has read or watched in a princess book/movie.
Laura was transfixed on the first dance. She intently watched each bride/groom kiss. She was enamored with the bride's beautiful, white dress. She had the gooney "Love Eyes."
Then when it came time for our dance, well, this happened...
If you weren't there, I don't know how to articulate the magnitude of what transpired tonight for Laura. She was in a different world. I suppose she was actually experiencing everything that she has read or watched in a princess book/movie.
Laura was transfixed on the first dance. She intently watched each bride/groom kiss. She was enamored with the bride's beautiful, white dress. She had the gooney "Love Eyes."
Then when it came time for our dance, well, this happened...
2 comments:
What did just happen? It was hard to tell...
Oh, my - just wanted to give her daddy a 'romantic' kiss on the lips!
Yes, she is the perfect age to be at a (fairytale) wedding! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment