I wish I could remember what happened at last week's class. Never postpone a post for too long. Argh!
Highlights
- Father B learned how to change a diaper and had to DEMONSTRATE on a baby doll! (I will show everyone my impressive skills in a future video post.) Featuring Mr. Penguin!
- Father B had to practice bathing the baby doll as well.
- We watched a video about life after the delivery - bringing home the newborn.
- Father B held the baby 90% of the class. Mom took notes and feasted on snacks.
- The class broke up into small groups to brainstorm resolutions about certain topics. Hate this part of class! Just hate it!
- A classmate of ours who had their baby two days before class (at 36 weeks) came in and showed us their baby's pictures. He gave us dads a few tips such as...when the woman goes under for a C-section, the partner can not be in the operating room. I am OK with this...meet me in the lounge with cigars in hand! (Ok, sans the cigars.)
So, what did we learn from this post...never procrastinate a post because your memory fades over time. Thanks Mom for refreshing my memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment